Virginia S. Radcliff, MD
MOBILE BAY MONTHLY’S CLASS OF 2019 40 UNDER 40
My mother was in ICU and Dr. Radcliff was a such a delight in a very hard time in our life. She was so professional, kind and intelligent. I would highly recommend Dr. Radcliff.
Takes time to answer my questions!
I recommend her to anyone that has problems breathing. She has got me from not being able to breath on my own and needing oxygen to breathing at ease an on my own. Any time I need meds called in it is done that day. If I have any questions she always explains every detail to me.
Dr Radcliff has been wonderful and so helpful to me! I would HIGHLY recommend her if you are having lung issues. She has been a life saver!
Specialties & Qualifications
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
Education & Post-Doctoral Training
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
Doctor of Medicine
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama
Medical Internship & Residency Training
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, Duke University Hospital, Durham, North Carolina
- Pulmonary Associates of Mobile
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- American Medical Association
- Society of Critical Care Medicine