Lawrence J. Sindel, MD
Dr. Sindel was pleasant and patient and actually listened to me as I explained my allergy symptoms. It was refreshing to go to a doctor who took the time to try and figure it out. Also, the entire staff was courteous and professional. A good experience overall.
Dr. Sindel was wonderful with our 4 month old baby and gave us very good instructions to follow.
My son began seeing Dr. Sindel at age 15 months. He is now ten. Dr. Sindel has accurately diagnosed my son and his nurses are always available to speak with me, most of the time, taking my call immediately. Dr. Sindel is available for day and night emergencies and encouraged me to call anytime with concerns. He took a personal concern in my son at every visit and related to him on his level. He is an excellent physician and I recommend him to anyone with children with asthma.
Had my first visit with Dr. Sindel he and his staff were amazing, They were efficient in everything they did deserves more than 5 stars.Very thorough and So excited to finally get on track with their guidance with my health.
Specialties & Qualifications
- Pediatric Pulmonary Disease
- Allergy and Immunology
Education & Post-Doctoral Training
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Tulane University of Louisiana, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Doctor of Medicine
- Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Louisiana
Medical Internship & Residency Training
- Pediatric Internship and Residency, Louisiana State University, Charity Hospital of Louisiana, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Fellow Pediatric Allergy, Immunology and Pulmonary Disease, Duke University and School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina
- University of South Alabama Medical School
- Pulmonary Associates of Mobile
- Professional Certifications
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Pulmonology, Sub-Board of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Medical Society of Mobile County
- Southeastern Allergy Association
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Allergy and Immunology
- Southern Society for Pediatric Research
- Alabama Society of Allergy and Immunology
- Mobile Pediatrics Society