Randy G. Dotson, MD, FCCP
Dr. Dotson is a good pulmonologist. He KNOWS his job and is a caring person. He does take time to listen to you and talks with you about your worries.
Only doc we have had in years that has real live person to answer phone will get back same day with a lovely personality!
Wonderful doctor. Really listens & compassionate & his staff is the best .
Specialties & Qualifications
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
Education & Post-Doctoral Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Hendrix College, Conway, Arkansas
Doctor of Medicine
- University of Arkansas, Little Rock, Arkansas
Medical Internship & Residency Training
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, University of Oklahoma Tulsa Medical College Department of Internal Medicine, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Fellow Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, University of Kansas Medical College Department of Internal Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas
- Pulmonary Associates of Mobile
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Thoracic Society
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- American College of Chest Physicians