D. Lawrence Bedsole, MD, FCCP
MOBILE BAY MONTHLY’S CLASS OF 2010 40 UNDER 40
I love Dr. Bedsole, he came highly recommended from my doctor’s at UAB ,he’s always courteous, very informative, patient and compassionate. He’s very knowledgeable and his room side manners are awesome, overall great doctor,thankful that God sent him.
Dr. Bedsole was the first doctor I found that was able to diagnose my condition. Fantastic doctor!
Dr. Bedsole and His nurse Kate are Amazing. They both have a caring attitude, are very knowledgeable and treat their patients with respect. He has a great bedside manner. The entire office from Katie up stairs with PFTs to the girls at the front desk made my visit yesterday quick and easy. Thanks so much for Your Excellent Care! Blessings for You All.
My husband and I have had an excellent experience at Pulmonary Associates. Our physician, the office staff, Dr. Bedsole and his Nurse are all wonderful. We would recommend them to anyone who needed a Pulmonologist.
Dr. Bedsole is one of most professional,knowledgeable, and intelligent doctors I know. He has been a god-sent for me. He is so patient, listens to you, and explains things so you understand. I feel so fortunate to have him as my pulmonologist. He was recommended to me by a nurse at Providence ….what a great choice.
Specialties & Qualifications
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Sleep Medicine
Education & Post-Doctoral Training
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a minor in Cellular Biology, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana
Doctor of Medicine
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, Alabama
Medical Internship & Residency Training
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, Alabama
- Fellow Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama
- Chief Resident USA Internal Medicine
- Chief Fellow UAB Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Associates of Mobile
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- ABIM Board Certified in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Professional Affiliations
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Mobile County Medical Society
- American Thoracic Society
- Society of Critical Care Medicine