Allan F. Seibert, IV, MD, FCCP, FACP
Dr. Seibert saved my husband’s life. He is more like a detective than a doctor. He will spend every minute trying to figure out the issue and the proper treatment. I have no doubt that my husband would have died if we had not lucked up and Dr. Seibert had not been on call that weekend! He never gave up until he figured out why my husband could not breath.
Straight answers to my direct questions. This is a lost quality in most physicians today. I take a very active roll in my personal health mgmt. Dr Seibert is a perfect mix for me.
Prompt, friendly, and easy to make an appointment!
Specialties & Qualifications
- Pulmonary Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
Education & Post-Doctoral Training
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Doctor of Medicine
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, Alabama
Medical Internship & Residency Training
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, Alabama
- Fellow Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine
- Mobile Diagnostic Center at Providence Park
- Pulmonary Associates of Mobile
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Professional Affiliations
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- American Thoracic Society