Daniel J. Pollman, MD
Cares about your quality of life. Gives genuine, personal care. Spends a lot of time answering questions. Excellent nurse also!! I am thankful I was referred to him.
Dr. Pollman is a very brilliant physician who seems most sincere when discussing my health. His staff is very kind and compassionate. The office is clean and very efficient.
Listens and is knowledgeable — very satisfied with Dr. Pollman!
I have been seeing Dr Pollman for over 10 years. He saw me through Stage 3 lung cancer, numerous infections, including my all time favorite complicated spelling , Stenotrophomonas. He has always gone above and beyond his job title to help me. One of THE best Drs in my experience with Drs. He’s also thorough, funny, sarcastic and honest. I’d recommend him to everyone who needs a Pulmonologist. His staff is courteous, kind , gentle and honestly concerned about me! I Iove them, even Dr Pollman! That’s hard to say about most Drs these days.
Specialties & Qualifications
- Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Education & Post-Doctoral Training
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama
Doctor of Medicine
- University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama
Medical Internship & Residency Training
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama
- Fellow Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama
- Baptist Medical Center
- Pulmonary Associates of Mobile
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- American Board of Internal Medicine