Casey W. Melton, MD
The very best doctor who saved my husband’s life! He takes time to talk and explain when you are frantic and scared. We trust him and appreciate his knowledge and kindness!
A compassionate and interested doctor. A great comfort to my family.
Dr. Melton and the entire staff at Pulmonary Associates are professional & caring. Highly recommend!
MOBILE BAY MONTHLY’S CLASS OF 2011 40 UNDER 40
Specialties & Qualifications
- Sleep Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Education & Post-Doctoral Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
Doctor of Medicine
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, Alabama
Medical Internship & Residency Training
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, Alabama
- Fellow Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, University of South Alabama College of Medicine, Mobile, Alabama and East Tennessee State University College of Medicine, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Pulmonary Associates of Mobile
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine