Caesar C. Agagan, MD, FCCP
I would highly recommend him any day.
Hands on & great bedside manners!
Dr Agagan is a great lifesaver. In July of 2017, I underwent surgery for blood clot. When I was removed from incubation my lungs would not work. I was approximately 12 hours to live. My husband told him to do what he could. One year later I am walking and breathing own my own with no oxygen tanks.
Specialties & Qualifications
- Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Education & Post-Doctoral Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of the Philippines College of Arts and Sciences, Manila, Philippines.
Doctor of Medicine
- University of the East College of Medicine, Quezon City, Philippines.
Medical Internship & Residency Training
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack, New Jersey.
- Fellow Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry, Newark, New Jersey and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York.
- Pulmonary Associates of Mobile
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Professional Affiliations
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Medical Society of Mobile County
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery