Brian H. Sumrall, MD
Dr. Sumrall is a wonderful, caring person, he has knowledge in his field, and he listens to his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Sumrall.
Dr. Sumrall is an outstanding physician. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a pulmonologist. Pulmonary Associates is a great group overall.
Dr. Sumrall went above and beyond when treating my father. He came in on weekends (even when not on call) to check on him and make any necessary changes in his treatment. He had a wonderful bedside manner – able to convey poor news while still maintaining hope and a high level of professionalism. I cannot say enough good things about him, and highly recommend him for anyone looking for a pulmonologist.
Specialties & Qualifications
- Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Education & Post-Doctoral Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi
Doctor of Medicine
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Jackson, Mississippi
Medical Internship & Residency Training
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency Training, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi
- Fellow Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, Mississippi
- Veterans Administration Hospital
- Pulmonary Associates of Mobile
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama