Blesilda Q. Ellis, MD, FCCP, FACP
Dr Ellis is a very professional doctor that is concerned with the whole person when it comes to treating her patients. Her staff is considered of the patients,taking time to listen to each concern. Nurse Practitioner stays up to date on each patient.
Dr. Ellis has been my pulmonary physician for almost 2 years and literally saved my life. I had been misdiagnosed in another state and I am much healthier today because of her. Her knowledge of her profession is astounding and her commitment to her patients is exemplary. If anyone is looking for a physician with exceptional pulmonary knowledge, Dr. Ellis is the doctor to see.
Dr. Ellis is caring and compassionate. She is extremely intelligent and more thorough than any doctor I have ever had. She is not afraid to ask tough questions and continue to research and stay on top of the latest techniques. I am so lucky to have found her.
Extremely caring, professional, really seemed interested in you as a person not just a symptom!
Specialties & Qualifications
- Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Education & Post-Doctoral Training
- Bachelor of Science in Botany, University of the Philippines, Dillman, Quezon City, Philippines
Doctor of Medicine
- University of the East Ramon Magsatsay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon City, Philippines
Medical Internship & Residency Training
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, University of the East Region Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon City, Philippines and Mary Johnston Hospital, Tondo, Manila, Philippines and Saint Michael’s Medical Center Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education, Newark, New Jersey
- Fellow Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease, Saint Michael’s Medical Center- Seton Hall University School of Graduate Medical Education, Newark, New Jersey and Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Diagnostic and Medical Clinic
- Pulmonary Associates of Mobile
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Thoracic Society
- American College of Chest Physicians
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- American College of Physicians